梅丽尔·斯特里普鸡毛秀谈金球奖:贱人抢了我的座位

梅丽尔·斯特里普鸡毛秀谈金球奖:贱人抢了我的座位

英语演讲视频精选 欧美男星 2018-01-10 21:22:06 852


梅丽尔·斯特里普上鸡毛秀,鸡毛问金球奖那天玛丽亚·凯莉是不是坐了她的位置,梅丽尔直言不讳地说:“是的,贱人抢了我的座位。她说她走过去时,看到玛丽亚·凯莉正坐在她的座位上拍斯皮尔伯格的马屁。


原创翻译视频,后台

回复20180110可下载


演讲稿

一切都好吗?

How Is Everything?


你昨晚在金球奖上开心吗?

Did You Have Fun Last Night At The Golden Globes?


哦,是的

Oh, Yeah.


真是个狂热的夜晚

What A Wild Night.


那是个狂热的夜晚?

Was It A Wild Night?


是的,真奇怪

Yeah, It Was Weird.


这是另一种情况

It Was A Different --


肯定不是你平常的样子

Well, Certainly Not Your Usual Show.


我认为,奥普拉发起了她的总统竞选活动

And Oprah Launched Her Presidential Campaign, I Think.


你认为她真的有机会竞选总统吗?

You Think There's Any Chance She Really Will Run For President?


我不知道

I Don't Know.


我想,你知道,我们有一些电视台的人在竞选

I Think, You Know, We've Had Some Television People Run.


Right.


你有想过吗?

Have You Ever Thought About It?


呃,没认真想过

Uh, Not Seriously, No.


我认为,如果我是总统,那对国家来说将是一件可怕的事情

I Think That Would Be A Terrible Thing For The Country If I Whether President.


我几乎立刻就会把事情搞砸

I Would Ruin Things Almost Immediately.


但是你要看看发生了什么

But You Do Look At What's Going On,


你去吧,也许不会那么糟糕

And You Go, Maybe I Wouldn't Be So Bad.


所以她没有讨论过

So She Has Not Discussed Perhaps


和你一起竞选,你的背书

A Running Mate Type Of Situation With You, Your Endorsement,


等等类似的事情?

Anything Like That?


没有,有人在台上说

No, Somebody From The Stage,


他们说汤姆·汉克斯,

They Said Tom Hanks,


他似乎准备好了,所以

And He Seemed Ready To Go, So --


是的,那将是一个可怕的

Yeah, That Would Be A Formidable --


那将是一张相当不错的选票

That Would Be A Pretty Good Ticket.


我认为你得找好莱坞以外的人做竞选伙伴

I Think You'd Have To Go Somebody Outside Of Hollywood For The Running Mate.


你知道有些人是怎样的

You Know How Some People Are.


太多的名人

Too Many Celebrities.


可能,或者你可以把它留在好莱坞

Maybe, Or You Could Just Keep It In Hollywood.


你可以把这当作

You Could Have The Rock As,


参谋长联席会议

You Know, Joint Chiefs Of Staff.


你可以做

You Could Have --


国防部长

Secretary Of Defense.


你可以让哈里森·福特来指导国防

You Could Have Harrison Ford Running Defense.


哈里森·福特只需要有一种空军就可以了

Harrison Ford Just On The Plane Whenever There's An Air Force One-Type Flight.


是的

Yeah.


我看见玛丽亚·凯莉抢了你的座位

I Saw Something That Said Mariah Carey Stole Your Seat.


这是真的吗?

Is That True That That Actually Happened?


贱人抢了我的座位

Bitch Stole My Seat.


对,我过来了,她就在斯皮尔伯格旁边,拍马屁

Yeah, I Came Over, And There She Was Next To Spielberg, Sucking Up.


我明白了

I See, Yeah.


所以她说

So I Said -- She Says,


哦,天哪,他们让我坐下

Oh, My God, They Made Me Sit Down


因为我们在走动

Because We Were Moving.


他们让你

They Make You --


他们说,五、四、三、二、一

They Say, Five, Four, Three, Two, One,


无论你在哪里,每个人都必须移一个位置

Wherever You Are, Everybody Has To Drop To Their --


就像抢椅游戏一样

It's Like Musical Chairs In A Way.


你被排除在外

You Were Left Out.


我说,不,别动

I Said, No, Stay


我坐在你的大腿上,因为

I'll Sit On Your Lap Because, You Know.


为什么不呢?

Why Not?


这是件奇怪的事情

That's An Odd Thing.


还有谁在你的桌子旁?

Who Else Was At Your Table?


斯皮尔伯格在你的桌子旁?

Spielberg Was At Your Table?


还有汤姆和丽塔

And Tom And Rita.


汤姆·汉克斯

Tom Hanks.


凯特·卡普肖

Kate Capshaw.


斯泰西·施耐德

Stacie Schneider, Runs Fox.


艾米·帕斯卡尔,他是“邮报”的制作人

Amy Pascal, Who Is The Producer Of "The Post."


Kristi Mckos Co-Krieger,她是斯蒂芬的助手

Kristi Mckos Co-Krieger, Who Is Stephen's Associate,


她和艾米都是电影的制片人

And She's The Producer Of The Movie With Amy.


他们把它给了斯蒂芬

And They Brought It To Stephen.


所以这是一群女性

So It's A Whole Bunch Of Women


在这次活动中,还有时间吃东西吗?

Does Even Anytime At This Event?


没有

No.


没有人真的吃这些食物?

Nobody Really Eats The Food?


没有

No.


食物是在每个人进入大厅时就吃完了

The Food Is Done By The Time Everybody Comes Into The Hall.


然后就被拿走了

It's Taken Away.


我准备了一个故事,你会知道它是真的还是假的

I Ready A Story And You Would Know If It's True Or Not.


特朗普的团队要求你的电影在周末的时候在大卫营放映

That Trump's Team Requested A Copy Of Your Movie To Screen At Camp David Over The Weekend.


有人在后台告诉我了

Somebody Told Me That Backstage.


你对此一无所知吗?

So You Don't Know Anything About That?


是,但我相信我会的

No, But I'm Sure I Will.


如果他看到了

Seems Like If He Had Seen It,


他会在某种程度上做出反应

He Would Have Reacted In Some Way,


你知道,尼克松受到了弹劾

Like, You Know, Nixon Was Mistreated.


除非他真的很喜欢

Unless He Really Liked It.


他可能真的会

He Probably Would Really --


我认为他很可能会忽略这一点

I Think He Would probably Miss The Whole Point Of It.


这是一部非常爱国的电影

It's A Very Patriotic Movie.


这是一部爱国的电影

It's A Patriotic Movie.


也许他喜欢

Maybe He Did Like It.


猜你喜欢

奥普拉:希望有一天,女性能够真的站起来

2018年金球奖开场完整版

2018年金球奖得主斯特林·K·布朗获奖感言



- THE END -

取消

感谢您的支持鼓励,我会继续努力的!

文章地址:

用户邮箱:

打赏金额:USDT

点击”去打赏“,即可进行打赏支持本文章哦

发表评论