第89届奥斯卡最佳女主石头姐获奖感言:需要继续学习,继续前进

第89届奥斯卡最佳女主石头姐获奖感言:需要继续学习,继续前进

英语演讲视频精选 内地男星 2017-02-28 00:13:07 865

我们美丽的石头姐Emma Stone获得第89届奥斯卡最佳女演员啦!还是小李子颁的奖!!

看得出来石头姐非常激动,全程颤音,她表示,“I still have a lot of growing and learning and work to do”,而这个奖是对自己未来的演艺事业的最大的鼓舞。她还说了什么呢?看看视频吧


视频和音频

翻译、时间轴:大可  校对:阿V

首发公众号:英语演讲视频精选

后台回复20170228可下载本视频音频


演讲稿

-奥斯卡最佳女主角是

-And the Oscar goes to,

  

艾玛·斯通《爱乐之城》

Emma Stone, Lala Land.

  

-这是艾玛·斯通的第二次提名 第一次获奖

-This is the first Oscar,second nominations for Emma Stone.

  

她曾凭借《鸟人》提名最佳女配角

She was be a nominee for the supporting actress,Birdman.

  

-非常感谢组委会

-Thank you so much to the Committee.

  

对于提名的女演员

To the women have categories,

  

娜塔莉伊莎贝尔

Natalie,Isabel,

  

梅丽尔鲁斯

Merrill,Ruth,

  

你们都是如此杰出

you are all so extraordinary.

  

我向你们看齐

And I look up to you

  

我也很钦佩你们超过我任何能表达的语言

and I admire you,more than I can put into words.

  

与你们一起被提名就是非常荣幸的

And it's been be greatly honored to stand alongside here,

  

是所有的荣誉中最大的

that is the greatest honor of all.

  

感谢我的妈妈

To my mom

  

我的爸爸和我的兄弟Spencer

and my dad,and my brother Spencer,

  

还有我的姐妹Chrissy

and my soul sister Chrissy.

  

所有的家人我非常爱你们

And my whole family,I love you so much.

  

谢谢你们为我做的一切

Thank you for everything.

  

还有感谢Doug这些年一直支持我

 Andto Doug, who stood by me all these years.

  

还要感谢 HollyMichelleCraig以及PJ

To Holly and Michelle and Craig and PJ,

  

GretaBob Cooper

and Greta and Bob Cooper,

  

非常感谢你们

thank you so much.

  

我意识到这一刻

And I realize that a moment,

  

就像是幸运和机遇的巨大汇合

like this is a huge confluence of luck and opportunity,

  

因此我想要感谢达米恩·查泽雷导演

And so I want to thank Damien Chazelle

  

给了我这个机会成为这个项目的一部分

for the opportunity to be part of a project

  

它是如此特别和千载难逢

that was so special and once-in-a-lifetime.

  

我对能够出演这部电影心存感激

I'm so grateful to have been involved in this film

  

谢谢你的的信任和耐心

and thank you for your faith and your patience,

  

这是一段很美妙的经历

and such a wonderful experience.

  

还有瑞恩·高斯林

And Ryan Gosling,

  

谢谢你逗我笑

thank you for making me laugh,

  

并总是提高标准

and for always raising the bar

  

谢谢你在这段疯狂的冒险中成为我最棒的搭档

and for being the greatest partner on this crazy adventure.

  

感谢全体工作人员

To a whole crew

  

每一个人都把自己的心血和灵魂投注在这部电影上

everyone to put their heart and souls into the film.

  

我会单独找到你们每一个人

I,I'm gonna find you all individually,

  

我要谢谢你们

and I'm going to thank you.

  

还有我的朋友们我好爱你们

Along with my friends, I love you so much.

  

我会紧紧地拥抱你们

I'm gonna hug the hell out of you

  

让你们感觉到跟我融为一体了

when you feeling,we entered my body.

  

我仍然有很多需要成长和学习的需要去做的方面

I still have a lot of growing and learning and work to do.

  

而这个奖杯

And this guy

  

真是个美好的象征

is a really beautiful symbol

  

激励我继续我的旅程

to continue on that journey

  

我对此非常感激

and I'm so grateful for that.

  

非常感谢你们

So thank you so much.

  

谢谢

Thank you.




猜你喜欢

第68届艾美奖最佳女主角的获奖感言

胡歌获亚洲特别贡献奖全程英文演讲

BBC:奥斯卡颁奖典礼收视率创八年新低


- THE END -

 转发是对阿V最大的赞赏, 
 我与高阅读量之间只差你一个转发


取消

感谢您的支持鼓励,我会继续努力的!

文章地址:

用户邮箱:

打赏金额:USDT

点击”去打赏“,即可进行打赏支持本文章哦

发表评论