有道晨读 周一至周日每日更新
Stillness Speaks (Excerpt)
无声胜有声(节选)
Thoughts, emotions, sense perceptions, and whatever you experience make up the content of your life.
念头、情绪、感知,和你所经历的一切组成了你的生命的内容。
“My life” is what you derive your sense of self from, and “my life” is content, or so you believe.
你从“我的生命”之中获取自我感,而且“我的生命”是令人满意的,或者你以为它是。
You continuously overlook the most obvious fact:
你不断地忽略这个最明显的事实:
your innermost sense of I Am has nothing to do with what happens in your life, nothing to do with content.
你内在最深处关于我是谁的感觉与你生命中发生的事毫无关系,与内容毫无关系。那个我是谁的感觉与当下有关。
That sense of I Am is one with the Now. It always remains the same.
它总是保持不变。
In childhood and old age, in health or sickness, in success or failure, the I am–the space of Now– remains unchanged at its deepest level.
无论是童年还是老年、健康还是患病、成功还是失败,那个我是 – 当下的空间 – 在它最深处总是保持不变的。
It usually gets confused with content, and so you experience I Am or the Now only faintly and indirectly, through the content of your life.
我们常常将它与内容弄混,结果你只能隐约地、间接地,通过你生命中的那些内容,体验到我是或者当下。
In other words: your sense of being becomes obscured by circumstances,
换句话说:你对于“存在”的感觉被周围的环境、
your stream of thinking, and the many things of this world. The now becomes obscured by time.
你头脑的续流和这个世界很多其他的东西所遮蔽。当下被时间所遮蔽。
And so you forget your rootedness in Being, your divine reality, and lose yourself in the world.
所以你忘记了你在“存在”中的根,你的神圣的实相,你在这世界迷失了自己。
Confusion, anger, depression, violence, and conflict arise when humans forget who they are.
当人们忘了他们是谁,疑惑、愤怒、沮丧、暴力和冲突就产生了。
Yet how easy it is to remember the truth and thus return home:
然而,要回忆起真相,要重返家园又是多么容易啊:
I am not my thoughts, emotions, sense perceptions, and experiences.
我不是我的念头、情绪、感知和经历。
I am not the content of my life.
我不是我的生命之中的内容。
I am Life.
我就是生命。
I am the space in which all things happen.
我是那个容纳万物发生的空间。
I am consciousness.
我是意识。
I am the Now.
我是当下。
I Am.
我是。
朗读者:Jovi
作者:埃克哈特 托利(德)
译者:魏姣
BGM:Hans Zimmer - Cornfield Chase