W-Wednesday FM【英文·分享】Tooth Fairy 牙仙子

W-Wednesday FM【英文·分享】Tooth Fairy 牙仙子

南希牛津英语 日韩女星 2017-02-22 22:57:09 1633

Tooth Fairy牙仙子:

故事背景


牙仙子是英美国家的一个民间传说,孩子们相信如果把脱落的牙齿藏在枕头下,牙仙子晚上会趁他们睡觉时把牙齿拿走,并留下他们希望得到的礼物,实现他们的梦想。而我们中国流传已久的牙齿故事是这样的:下面的牙齿要抛到屋顶,上面的牙齿要埋在地下,这样牙齿才能长好。这是大多数中国孩子在换牙期都听过的虽然能引起一点点好奇但却有说教意味的说法,回忆起来充其量有这么个事儿,真心比不上西方这个美丽生动的传说。更重要的事牙仙子会让本来对掉牙有些恐惧的孩子期待着自己快快掉牙,到底是个怎样有趣的故事呢?快来听听吧! 


故事梗概


Jesica很忌妒她的弟弟Matthew掉了一颗牙齿!于是她偷偷拔下一颗玉米粒,涂成白色伪装成牙齿,跟着Matthew一起将牙齿放在各自枕头的下方,期待牙仙子的来访并且给予他们礼物!但是这样的“假牙”能成功骗过牙仙子吗?



故事详解


Mother! Come quick! I’ve pulled a tooth.

妈妈!快来!我拔掉了一颗牙!

Matthew, dear. How wonderful!

亲爱的,马修。真棒!

Tell me about the Tooth Fairy again, please.

请再告诉我关于牙仙子的故事吧。


Every night, the Tooth Fairy flies about with her basket of goodies. 每天晚上,牙仙子带着她一篮子的好东西飞来飞去。

Put your tooth under your pillow, and she will swap it for some treasure...

把你的牙齿放在你的枕头下面,她将来用珍宝来交换牙齿...

Good night, children. Sweet dreams.

晚安,孩子们。做个美梦。

It’s not fair! I want treasure, too!

不公平!我也想要珍宝。

And I’m going to get some!

我要去找些什么!


But, Jessica, you know the Tooth Fairy can’t swap for treasure unless you lose a tooth.

但是,杰西卡,你知道牙仙子不会交换珍宝给你,除非你掉了一颗牙齿。

Don’t worry about the Tooth Fairy. I’ll show her who’s boss.

不用担心牙仙子,我将向她证明谁是老大。

Ahhh. Just what I need. A kernel of corn.

啊啊,正是我需要的,一粒玉米。

A little paint makes it look like a real tooth.

涂点颜色,使它看起来像一颗真正的牙齿。

Tee, hee. That should do the trick.

嘻嘻,那个简直以假乱真。

It won’t work, Jessica.

不会成功的,杰西卡。

Nighty-night, Matthew.

晚安,马修。


Jessica...wake up! 

杰西卡..醒醒!

POOF

嗖!

Oh, no! I’ve shrunk!

奥,不!我被缩小了!


Wake up, Matthew. You’ve shrunk, too!

醒来,马修,你也被缩小了!

Jessica! What have you done now?

杰西卡,你做了些什么?

Greetings, Children. I’m the Tooth Fairy. 

你们好!孩子们,我是牙仙子。

Look what I found under your pillows.

看看我在你们枕头下发现了什么。

It worked .She thinks the corn is my tooth.

成功了,她认为玉米是我的牙齿。

Why do you swap treasure for teeth?

为什么你用珍宝交换牙齿?

I’ll show you. 

我将展示给你们。

Just hold my hands and I’ll say the magic words: “Loose Tooth Away!”

只是抓住我的手,我将说神奇咒语“松动的牙齿,走开!”

Welcome to the Tooth Fairy’s Palace!

欢迎来到牙仙子宫殿!


Bridges, walls, towers.

桥,墙,塔

All made of teeth.

都是牙齿做的

Every night, we Tooth Elves build a little more.

每天晚上,我们的牙齿精灵搭建更多。


This is the Hall of Perfect Teeth. 

这是完美牙齿大厅.

Only the cleanest and brightest go here.

只有最干净最明亮的牙齿来到这。

My perfect tooth!

我的完美牙齿!(牙齿下面写着马修的名字)

I suppose my tooth goes here, too?

我希望我的牙齿也来这里?

Come, Jessica! This one needs work.

来,杰西卡!这个需要加工。

All dirty yellow teeth must go to the Tooth Dungeon.

所有脏的黄的牙齿必须去牙齿地牢。


We Robot Tooth Cleaners boil them in the Bubbling Bath.

我们机器人牙齿清洁工在泡泡浴缸里煮煮它们,

Then we scrub them until they shine like stars.

然后我们刷洗它们,直到它们闪亮像星星一样。

Gulp!

咕!(杰西卡大口吞口水,紧张的声音)

Now we will clean Jessica’s tooth.

现在我们将清洗杰西卡的牙齿。

Ring! Clang! Ding! Ding!

叮叮当当!

Your tooth is a fake. We must put you in jail.

你的牙齿是假的,我们必须把你送进监狱


Hurry, children. The robots don’t like tricks.

快跑,孩子们,机器人不喜欢弄虚作假。


Quick! You’ll be safe here!

快点,这里你就安全了!

Now, up the slide. It’s time for you to leave.

现在,爬上滑梯.你们该离开了。

I never should have done it.

我再也不这么做了。

Cheer up, Jessica. I’m sure you’ll lose a real tooth soon.

振作起来,杰西卡。我想你很快会掉一颗真正的牙齿。

And you’ll still swap me treasure?

你还会交换我的珍宝吗?

Of course.

当然

And you’ll put my tooth in the Hall of Perfect Teeth, like Matthew’s?

你会把我的牙齿放在完美牙齿大厅里,像马修的牙齿那样吗?

I won’t know until I see it.

我不知道,直到我看到才知道。

Goodbye, children.

再见,孩子们。

Say the Magic Words as you go down the slide.

当你们滑下滑梯时说那句神奇咒语。

LOOSE TOOTH AWAY!

松动的牙齿,走开!


Jessica! Wake up! It’s morning!

杰西卡!醒醒!早上了!

The Tooth Fairy left me some treasure!

牙仙子给我留了珍宝!

Don’t be sad. Here, have a bite of my apple.

别伤心,这里,咬一口我的苹果吧。

CRUNCH!

嘎吱!


Mother! Come quick! I’ve got a loose tooth!

妈妈!快来!我有一颗牙松了!

Shall I tell you about the Tooth Fairy again?

需要我再告诉你关于牙仙子的故事吗?


You don’t need to, mother. I know all about it.

你不用,妈妈,我知道全部的故事。

This one is going to the Hall of Perfect Teeth.

这个牙将去完美牙齿大厅。


             


个别词汇


Tooth Fairy 牙仙子

► pull  a tooth 拔牙 

► pillows枕头

► Robot 机器人


取消

感谢您的支持鼓励,我会继续努力的!

文章地址:

用户邮箱:

打赏金额:USDT

点击”去打赏“,即可进行打赏支持本文章哦

发表评论