Hi, everybody. So glad to see you again. It's me, your friend, Shelly.
Today, I will share something painful with all of you guys about Michael Jackson's stories from what Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone(麦当娜) said.
众所周知,集宠爱、癫狂、荣耀、名利于一身的天王迈克尔杰克逊去世后。某海外媒体称,这个时候的离开,是上帝对天王的恩赐。
的确,台前风光的他台下却有着不为人知的痛楚,人生的一出出悲剧,外人只能雾里看花,锥心之痛却只有自己最懂。
麦当娜眼中的迈克尔杰克逊
Thank you! Thank you! Michael Jackson was born in August 1958. So was I.
谢谢你们!谢谢你们!迈克尔·杰克逊出生于1958年8月,我也是。
Michael Jackson grew up in the suburbs of the midwest. so did I.
迈克尔杰克逊是在美国中西部的郊区长大的,我也是。
Michael Jackson had eight brothers and sisters, So do I.
迈克尔·杰克逊有八个兄弟姐妹,我也是。
When Michael Jackson was six, he became a superstar, and was perhaps the world's most beloved child.
在迈克尔杰克逊6岁的时候,他便成为了一个超级巨星,或许更是世界上最受钟爱的小孩。
When I was six, my mother died. I think he got the shorter end of the stick.
而我6岁的时候,母亲永远离开了我。我想他甚至更早就失去了母亲。
I never had a mother, but he never had a childhood.
我从没有拥有过母爱,而他却从来没有享受过童年。
And when you never get to have something, you become obsessed by it.
当一个人意识到永远得不到某种东西时,他就会对此念念不忘。
I spent my childhood searching for my mother's figures. Sometimes I was successful.
我耗尽了童年寻找母亲的形象,有时我做到了。
but how do you recreate your childhood when you are under the magnifying glass of the world for your entire life.
但当你的一生都被安置在放大镜下被人关注时,试问你又如何重新找回你的童年?
There is no question that Michael Jackson was one of the greatest talents the world has ever known.
毫无疑问迈克尔杰克逊是世界上最伟大的天才之一。
That, when he sang a song at the ripe old age of eight.
当他还是个8岁的小孩时,
he could make you feel like an experienced adult was squeezing your heart with his words.
他的歌声已经让人感觉像个饱经沧桑的成人在述说他的故事。
That the way he moved had the elegance of Fred Astaire and packed the punch of Muhammad Ali.
也因此扣人心弦。他的舞台魅力,有歌舞之王之称的弗雷德阿斯泰尔那样的优雅,又有拳王穆罕默德阿里那样的震撼。
That his music had an extra layer of inexplicable magic.
这使得他的音乐有一种难以言喻的魔力。
That didn' t just make you want to dance but actually made you believe you could fly.
让你不仅仅想随之起舞,更让你相信你可以飞翔 。
dare to dream, be anything that you wanted to be.
勇于梦想,成为任何你想成为的人。
Because that is what heroes do and Michael Jackson was a hero.
因为这就是英雄的影响力!而迈克尔杰克逊就是个英雄!
名人经典分享
That consciousness is everything and that all things begin with a thought.That we are responsible for our own fate, we reap what we sow, we get what we give, we pull in what we put out.
----------Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone
意识决定一切,一切都源于思想;我们对自己的命运负责;擂种了才能收割,给予了才能得到,投入了才能获取。
----------- 麦当娜·西科尼
自此以后,迈克尔杰克逊永远的离开了我们,离开了这个让他倍感疼痛的世界。
此前,美国总统、英国皇室都一度是他的拥护者,这足以说明 Michael的风靡程度。
要知道在不关心流行乐的人看来他就是流行乐;在东方看来他就是西方;在社会主义看来他就是资本主义。
如果有外星人偷窥太阳系,他就是地球!
Ok, today's sharing is over. Thank you for your listening.
在听完麦当娜这段特殊的回忆后,你是否也会不禁想起曾经带给我们点点滴滴的天王Michael呢?
也许你也是他的fans,有什么想说的,欢迎发在留言区呦。
最后的最后,让我们一起来缅怀这位逝世已久的天王,感谢他曾经带给了我们那么多的感动!
「年轻人说」 小小年轻人 团队介绍
原创作者:Shelly
编辑排版: 雪砚
视频剪辑:Issac
作者简介:Shelly,传说中的“气质”女神,你值得拥有。爱好英语、旅行、阅读和瑜伽,我在「年轻人说」等你呦,不见不散~