Dark Horse-Katy Perry

Dark Horse-Katy Perry

活跃的思想是实践路上的炼金石 欧美女星 2017-12-07 16:47:26 385

小脚小脚,能行千里。

虽然脚小,不停向前。

Dark Horse

点击边框调出视频工具条

TD7758727

Annotate [Juicy J]

Yeah yall know what it is
你们知道这是什么的
Katy Perry
凯蒂佩狸
Juicy J
多汁杰
Uh huh, let's rave!
啊哈,咆哮起来!

[Verse 1: Katy Perry]
I knew you were
我知道你会来
You were gonna come to me
你会来找我的
And here you are
来吧
But you better choose carefully
但是你要慎重选择
Cause I-I-I
因为
I'm capable of anything
我能给你我的一切
Of anything
一切
And everything
所有一切

[Pre-Chorus]
Make me your Aphrodite
让我做你的女神(Aphrodite,等同于维纳斯,性与爱的女神)
Make me your one and only
让我做你的唯一
But don't make me your enemy
别让我做你的敌人
Your enemy
你的仇敌
Your enemy
你的死敌

[Chorus]
So you wanna play with magic?
想要感受我的魔力吗?
Boy, you should know what you're falling for
男孩,你应该知道你中的是什么计
Baby, do you dare to do this?
宝贝,你够胆吗?
Cause I'm coming at you like a dark horse
因为我是一匹向你狂奔的野马
Are you ready for?
你准备好了吗?
Ready for?
准备好了吗?
A perfect storm?
一场完美的风暴?
Perfect storm?
一场席卷你的风暴?
Cause once you're mine
一旦你属于我
Once you're mine
你将永远臣服于我
There's no going back
这无法回头

[Interlude]
Hey! [etc.]
嘿!

[Verse 2: Katy Perry]
Mark my words
打上我的烙印
This love will make you levitate
我的爱会让你飞向天际
Like a bird
像一只鸟
Like a bird without a cage
一只挣脱牢笼的鸟
We're down to earth
让我们回到地面
If you choose to walk away
如果你想要离开?
Don't walk away
请不要离开
[Pre-Chorus - Variation]
It's in the palm of your hand now baby
你手中还握有选择权,宝贝儿
It's a yes or a no?
是或否
No maybe
不允许有或许
So just be sure
快做出你的决定
Before you give it up to me
在你把权利交予我之前
Up to me
交给我
Give it up to me
把权利给我交出来

[Chorus]

[Verse 3: Juicy J]
Uh, she's a beast
啊,她真是匹野兽
I call her Karma
我说她就是我的姻缘
She eat your heart out
她侵蚀你的心脏
Like Jeffrey Dahmer
像一个嗜血狂魔(Jeffrey Dahmer,美国一个杀人狂,吃过人什么的)
Be careful
小心点
Try not to lead her on
不要试着去哄骗她
Shawty's heart is on steroids
她的心很坚硬(steroids,类固醇,健身增肌用,此处指你狸的心是练过的)
Cause her love is so strong
因为她的爱很强烈
You may fall in love
你也许会坠入爱河
When you meet her
当你遭遇到她
If you get the chance you better keep her
如果你把握住机会请珍惜她
She swears by it but if you break her heart
千万不要伤她的心
She turn cold as a freezer
否则她将会像极冰一样冷艳
That fairy tale ending with a knight in shining armor
童话的结尾总有一位伟大的骑士
She can be my Sleeping Beauty
她会成为我的睡美人
I'm gon' put her in a coma (Woo!)
我要让她(爽到)昏迷
Damn, I think I love her
妈蛋,我想我是爱上她了
Shawty so bad
真是个坏辣妹
I'm sprung and I don't care
我不在乎我是否快要断裂了
She ride me like a roller coaster
她骑在我身上就像过山车(观音坐莲无误)
Turn the bedroom into a fair
卧室仿佛仙境一般
Her love is like a drug
她的爱就像是迷幻药
I was tryna hit it and quit it
我就试试看会致命吗
But lil mama so dope
但这毒性令人眩晕
I messed around and got addicted
我已经混乱了但这感觉真爽爽爽爽爽

[Verse 4: Katy Perry]

So you wanna play with magic?
想要感受我的魔力吗?
Boy, you should know what you're falling for
男孩,你应该知道你中的是什么计
Baby, do you dare to do this?
宝贝,你够胆吗?
Cause I'm coming at you like a dark horse
因为我是一匹向你狂奔的野马
Are you ready for?
你准备好了吗?
Ready for?
准备好了吗?
A perfect storm?
一场完美的风暴?
Perfect storm?
一场席卷你的风暴?
Cause once you're mine
一旦你属于我
Once you're mine
你将永远臣服于我
There's no going back
这无法回头

这首歌我是先听的音乐,后看的MV。


说句实话,本来听音乐的时候觉得这个真是无比的赞,特别有感觉。


可是当我看到MV的时候,整个画风全变了,本来很酷的一首歌,MV拍的特搞,真真的让我无语。。。


不过,好歌就是好歌,MV烂我们就不看MV了,只听音乐就可以了。


Katy 不是一般人,总用嘴叼东西,这点我也是服了。


从明天开始,本编将开始通过英文歌曲学英文,如果感兴趣的话,希望大家跟我一起。


英语水平跟我一样的,咱们一起进步。


英语水平比我高的,欢迎指正。


今天测试留言功能,如果可以留言,希望大家踊跃留言,尤其是挑出我学习误区的,我确认后,一定会选入留言区,让所有关注的朋友们一起学习。


Katy

今天能学会这首英文歌曲吗?

小鞋

娘娘CET-4打了425,小菜一碟!

Katy

就喜欢你这任性的回答O(∩_∩)O~

超级客服

公众号中有个机器人,别跟他唠太久

ID: TD7758727

长按识别二维码关注我们

小脚等你来玩

取消

感谢您的支持鼓励,我会继续努力的!

文章地址:

用户邮箱:

打赏金额:USDT

点击”去打赏“,即可进行打赏支持本文章哦

发表评论