迈克尔杰克逊的隐秘的感情生涯,除了他的婚姻和几次恋爱外,我们或许并不完全了解。现在我们又收到了一批关于他感情的片段,不一定知道他写给的是谁 ,只留下无尽的遐想。
在一幅绘画背后,MJ写道:
I dream of you at night 我在夜晚梦见你
You whisper in my ear 你在我的耳边轻语
I wait for you in silence 我静静等待着你
Yet still you won’t appear 但你依然没有出现
1991年的情人节, MJ写了这样一段话:
I still can feel you with me 我依然感觉你和我在一起
Even though your (you're) far above 尽管你高高在上
I love you so completely 我全身心的爱你
You are my only love 你是我唯一的爱
- 2. 14. 1991
MJ
在另外一则曝光的笔记里,MJ写道:
Thank you for illuminating my whole being. You continue to surprise me with both fantasy and wonder. I’m so sorry for not being here when you wake up. I love you, [name blacked out]. From the bottom of my heart and soul, from France to Italy, I love you.
谢谢你照亮了我整个人生。你继续用幻想和神奇让我惊喜。很对不起你醒来的时候我不在身边。我爱你,(名字抹去)。从我心底和灵魂深处,从法国到意大利,我爱你。
I will call you when I have landed.
我会在飞机降落后给你打电话。
在一则MJ写给当年“猫女”丽莎玛丽普雷斯利的便条里,他这样写道:
I truly need 我真的需要
this rest 这次休息
I hayven’t [sic] slept 我真的没睡觉
litterally [sic] in 4 days now 到现在已经四天了
I need to be away 我需要远离
from phones and 电话和
business people. 生意人。
I must take care 我必须首先要照顾好
of my health first. 我自己的健康。
Im’ crazy for you. 我为你疯狂。
-Love Turd 爱你的“粪团” (MJ的昵称)
这封信获得了丽莎的证实。拍卖行本来要拍卖这封信,不过出于尊重,撤下了拍卖。
最后……又是一封长信,据说公布这封信的是MJ的一个秘密女友。不过,也有人说是丽莎。目前无法证实。先看看他写了什么吧 ……
Why did you take away your love, the same love that made me unable to speak and made me forget my worries, the love that saved me? Tell me, did I come to [sic] short? Wasn’t I enough? Have I done or said something wrong? I believe in miracles and [blocked] angels. I know you escaped through heaven’s gates to brighten the [blocked]. I believe in FAITH, deep inside I feel that nature has banded us.
为什么你要带走你的爱,带走那份让我词穷让我忘忧的爱,带走那份能够拯救我的爱?告诉我,我是不是缺少什么?我还不够吗?我做错或说错了什么吗?我相信奇迹和(文字被涂黑)天使。我知道你逃出了天堂之门,来给(文字被涂黑)带来光亮。我相信信仰,在深心处,我感觉到是自然将我们联姻在一起。
I have seen nothing but misery in my life until [blocked] all these years, I have been seeking to give while I only desire now to receive from you. Your heart commanded me to follow while my soul was hurt and my mind CONFUSED.
这么多年来,我在我的生命中只看到了痛苦,直到(文字被涂黑),我一直在寻求奉献,现在我只希望能从你这里获得给予。你的心主宰着我去跟随,但同时我的灵魂受着伤害,我的头脑一片糊涂。
I allowed you to take possession of my feelings. In return, I loved, obeyed and honored you beyond words.
我允许你占据我的感情。作为回报,我爱你,遵从你,荣耀你,超越我的言语。
I revealed myself to you in ways from which I thought they were impossible.
我以我认为不可能的方式将我展现给你。
I saw and still see you as my soulmate, as my wife and as the mother of my fourth child.
我把你曾经也现在依然看作我灵魂的伴侣,看作我的妻子,我第四个孩子的母亲。(注:这表明这封信是在MJ有了三个孩子以后的时间段)
信的背面:
Then what is your reason for leaving?
那么你离开的理由是什么呢?
Why did you go away, silently in the middle of the night without me, the slave of your heart?
为什么你要离开,悄悄地在午夜时分,不辞而别离开我?——我可是你心灵的奴隶。
I cannot conceive it possible.
我简直不能想象。
I know we are meant to be, I can feel it. Still I have no regrets for what happened between us, [blacked out]. I can only come to the conclusion that you have made an unnatural decision that was not supported by your heart, nor were these your words. It is my will to believe that other matters have caused you to run away like this.
我知道我们应当会成为什么样子,我可以感觉到。但我依然对我们之间发生的一切毫不后悔,(文字被涂黑)。我只能结论你做出了一个不自然的决定,没有跟从你的心,也没有你的言语支持。在我的意志里,我相信是其他什么事情导致你这样离开。
But whatever the reason maybe, I will not let it divide us. I prefer myself to believe that our parting is only temporary.
但无论什么原因,我不会让它分开我们。我更愿意相信我们的分开只是暂时的。
Let me strive for another outcome.
让我为另外一个结局努力。
[blacked out] (文字被涂黑)
For ever yours, 永远属于你,
[blacked out](文字被涂黑)
Call me [blacked out] 给我电话(文字被涂黑)
=======================
最新活动和周边消息:
【新活动】送玫瑰和讯息进MJ墓室,集资为MJ在洛杉矶报纸登载大幅广告
扫描二维码关注迈克尔杰克逊中国网官方微信公众号: