I let it fall, my heart,
我把心,抛下
And as it fell, you rose to claim it
坠落之际,你挺身认领
It was dark and I was over
漆黑一片,我命休矣
Until you kissed my lips and you saved me
这时你吻我唇,救我一命
My hands, they're strong
我这双手,苍劲有力
But my knees were far too weak
可双膝却弱不禁风
To stand in your arms
站在你怀里
Without falling to your feet
才不会瘫倒于地
But there's a side to you
可你藏有一面
That I never knew, never knew.
不为我知,我不曾知
All the things you'd say
你所有的言语
They were never true, never true,
不曾发于心,不曾真实
And the games you play
你所有的游戏
You would always win, always win.
你总是赢家,你总是
But I set fire to the rain,
而我烧起了一场雨
Watched it pour as I touched your face,
轻抚你脸庞,细看雨滂沱
Well, it burned while I cried
雨在烧,我落泪
'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name!
因为我听到它在拼命喊着你,喊着你的名字